Friday, February 19, 2010

Pokemon Crystal Rom For Mac Pokemon Crystal Roms & Mac?

Pokemon Crystal Roms & Mac? - pokemon crystal rom for mac

I wonder where they are. I have one. A GBC I have from my old PC but not save in the Visual Boy Advance for my Mac tells me that there is an error and can be saved, which is very painful. Maybe I need a different rom? Or does anybody know another way to save? You can not click File and select Save, because there is no backup option to choose, xD
Any help or advice would be great.

2 comments:

technoge... said...

ROM-based Mac will only be stored in a Mac-based emulator. If you regularly use ROM (for emulators developed, which are on a Windows operating system), then do not they put in the wrong emulator.

Downloading ROMs is illegal, then the solution is easy to buy games.

Tory said...

wat

Post a Comment