Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Aus Addy How Do Can I Located This Person/email"aus_28792879@yaho…

How do can i located this person/email"aus_28792879@yaho… - aus addy

The reason for this is that my bank and the police tried to find this cheat. The opportunity to buy a car from me and gave me a false cheuqe and that the Bank thought I was doing. HES-mail I send this "aus_28792879@yahoo.com Addy" plz try to help me and others who get "maybe now demolished. I have an ad on Craig's List and Facebook, and Yahoo Mail, and now ... so plz let me know whats I can do about it.
take care

1 comment:

ajtheact... said...

You can associate your IP address, length, reviewing the full headers in your e-mail for you. The police can catch this way.

To see full headers in the options of your e-mail header information. In that Yahoo's ability to send e-mail has to, but most email programs can access information under the eyes of the header on the View menu, or text. Then use the site to look http://www.arin.net/whois/ the ISP to identify for the police to catch him. However, if you are using a public computer [ie, a library, internet cafe, etc] do not help much.

Best of luck.

Post a Comment