Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Community College Pre Med In Saskatoon Necessary To Enroll In A Post Bac. Pre Med Program, Or Can I Just Take The Pre Med Reqs At A Community College

Necessary to enroll in a post bac. pre med program, or can I just take the pre med reqs at a community college - community college pre med in saskatoon

I have decided to pursue a career in medicine. I need more or less all the requirements of science to med school. I thought the transition to a community college (which is a good representative for), but I'm afraid I am at a disadvantage when medical faculty in force. Does anyone know? I do not want to the 40,000 dollars that most of the programs cost so I would not lose, but if I would be a disadvantage if not, then I will to get there. All comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As far as I know, you can most of his pre-med requirements at a community college. However, you need to attend at least one years at an accredited college in four years before applying to medical school.

Edit: To be honest, I do not know what the medical report for the admission office of the school when the whole course would take at a community college. Some people think you've chosen the easy path, because the university will be "easier", but in my opinion, I think the same thing. If I were you, I want to go to the university and the community, and end all of my classes are there because the cheaper. Hmm ... try to visit a university in an accredited university? So many peoplethere that can help. Or visit the website of the medical school and look for the existence of preferences or contact Admissions on the matter. I'm sorry, does not help

Problem No. 2: I have another idea for helping you in your situation, I thought, maybe you make the lower division classes at a community college can attend and enrolled in a large program in a university science courses than this way You can save money and demonstrate to the Commission the power of flight medicine, that you may receive a medical school with good grades in school, handle the classes can be received - so to kill you with one stone

SG said...

I suspect you have a non-scientific field. Degrees, is not it? All schools require that at least as far as I know, if you are in one of the 6-year accelerated programs combined. If you're a BAC. Degree with good grades, for example, north of 3.5, can not be too affected by this assumption is extra good, very good in DC, and do very well on the MCAT.

Moreover, everything varies from one school to another, so why not call the Admissions Office in some schools you are interested in and ask?

Post a Comment