Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Surround Sound Preamp Do I Want This Sound System?

Do I want this sound system? - surround sound preamp

I do a lot of research and I think I decided that for 2 Kenwood KFC-W3011 and a Kenwood KAC-8104D. I try to play something off their feet, but I want something, I'm happy with for a while. Is this a good option?

Kenwood KFC-W3011 Features:

12 "Single 4 ohms Subwoofer
Power Handling
Peak power: 1200 watts
Power RMS: 400 watts
12 ") (30cm Cone-coated steel
Rubber High Excursion Surround
62.7 ounces Double Stacked Magnet
8 AWG Speaker Wire Terminal Push-enabled
Super Linear Spider
Long career structure
1 year warranty Sonic Electronix

Kenwood KAC-8104D Amplifier features:

Class D monoblock power amplifier
RMS Power Rating:
Chan 4 ohms: 300 watts x 1.
Chan 2 ohms: 500 watts x 1.
Maximum Power-chan: 1000 watts x 1.
Power MOSFET
Power Indicator LED
Tuned Bass EQ (0-18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)
Speaker level inputs with signal detection for the automatic activation) \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;br> RCA preamp outputs
Short circuit, DC offset, overload and thermal protection circuits
Aluminum heat sink, the votes
Built in Fan
Level Inputs Gold Plated RCA
Gold-plated screw terminals
Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB / octave)
CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
Frequency response: 5-200 Hz
Dimensions: 11 "L x 2-5/16" H x 9-3/8 "D
4-gauge power and ground leads recommended. Contact choosing us for information about a discount to an amplifier kit when they are acquired together.
1 year warranty Sonic Electronix

No comments:

Post a Comment