Friday, January 1, 2010

Canon Printer Scanner Can ANYBODY Help Me Find A Driver That Will Let My Canon F30 Printer/scanner Work With That *#$@ing VISTA?

Can ANYBODY help me find a driver that will let my Canon F30 printer/scanner work with that *#$@ing VISTA? - canon printer scanner

I paid a lot of money to replace a few years ago, just all the toner cartridges, and then my computer died, so I have to replace a new laptop. Now I have payments in the new project, most of my time greatly reduced. I need my printer and scanner in my job search. Canon Neither Microsoft nor believe it is necessary to ensure their products if the consumer has paid for support, no one offers or provides a compatible driver. It is their anything I can get my product will work with Windows Vista?

PS: If you have a Mac, and just want to be happy, do us a favor and skip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment